Monday, August 1, 2011

the ultimate killer

just waiting for her to stop and see me for five minutes  and i though maybe just maybe she would but no she drives right by me talk about just sitting there and crushing me ... all i want is friendship and she wont give me anything ... but to drive by me like that and not stop  thats cruel as can be. if i was stranded on the road i bet you money she wouldnt even stop .... and thats just wow.... i dont know what i did to deserve that but i would love to know what i did to deserve something that mean and cruel and hurtful........if she would just say anything to me i might know  and i might be able to fix this  but in order to fix it it takes both of us..... and i cant believe she would be that cruel to do that thats a crushing noone deserves..... NOOONE    thats just a bunch of bullshit and i dont know how to say it nicely but its being a bitch ( and i dont use that word often)  and no im not calling her one  although shes acting close to it

questions left unanswered:
why she wont be friends or try
why she will talk to my friends and not me to answer my questions
why she is going out of her way to hurt me
why she will say one thing then turn 180 and do the opposite
what have i done to deserve this
if you want time then why not say that and tell me .....
i can add to this forever but the bottom line is she wont talk to me to even answer these

No comments:

Post a Comment