Monday, August 15, 2011

Blah

Guess I should write in here even though it does no good. So I guess I might of blew my one chance at getting my best friend back..... I don't see how but apparently asking her to give me the same date to talk as she was giving everyone else was a bad thing. Now I don't know what to do. I seriously have this urge to just run away from everything and never look back. I have been thinking of quitting school just because I know I can't concentrate and it's going to be a bad quarter. I just signed my new lease on an apt butnthat doesn't even give me the slightest relief. So much going on right now and none of it is good. I don't sleep indent eat and when I do sleep all ingot is weird dreams, some of them scary, and the all center around one person. I don't understand why I can want her friendship solo bad when she really appears to want nothing to do with me. I'm hoping she will reconsider her date that she told everyone and try to contact me on the 22nd. But we will see. I just don't know what to do. So many things are going on right now and normally I would talk to her but I can't.... I'm just so sad it's affecting everything. I just don't know what to do. I can't contact her and I want to zoo bad. Now she's gone as far as blocking me on Facebook and I didn't even do anything. I have contacted her once in two weeks and that was just to ask her to give me a date she's been giving others.... I don't know if she was jerking my chain about that or not but I guess I really really hope she can reconsider that and talk to me at that time..... I don't really know what else to say right now but I know I need to talk to her sooner than later

No comments:

Post a Comment