Friday, December 30, 2011

You know who this is for

Wow..... Just wow. I ask about a tv that's not fucking mine. And wish someone a merry Xmas. And then ask for a possibility of a fresh start. Slowly. And I get a phone call from the cops. I had to call your parents to find out about the tv. You couldn't of told me????? Really...... All it took was you to get off your high fucking horse and respond to it instead of calling the cops. I don't give two fucks that your at your bf's house you could of still just said no......... And no I didn't get your phone number the way you seem to think I did. YOUcalled me and left a vm. Wanna hear it.....it was you at work. That's the only reason I knew it was your god damn number. But yourself on a higher fucking cloud. I haven't been even bothering you. And yet this is where you go ....... I see you think you would be better off if I'm dead ....well you may still get your wish. I wasted three years with you and up until today I would never call them wasted and never regret them. But the way you have been acting the last few months is insane grow the fuck up and actually tackle your problems like you will have to do in the real world. A response to something would of sufficed instead of running to the cops. Wow your bf tell you to do that...... He got that much of a hold on you???? I'm sorry I cared about you and actually found some things you might of wanted here but I haven't even asked you that yet. To think one day you might actually have a problem........ Your a fucking bitch. And honestly it hurts me to say that it really does...... To think you can't say a word to me except when it benefits you. When all I have tried to do is make something out of this. Like I don't have enough going on it would of been nice to be able to call someone I have spent the last three years of my life with somewhat of a friend ............. Well goodbye I gue SMS....forever. Don't cry to much when you read it in the newspaper .....

No comments:

Post a Comment