Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fuck life

People really do suck. I asked one question of you and you called the cops. Then all my ppl I thought might be friends are only there when it benefits them. Fuck everyone everyone can kiss my ass .... I'm so sick of ppl using me to there benefit that I'm just gonna do me. Go to school and go home. And hopefully work soon. But it's getting harder and harder when the bitch has cost me two jobs now.... How many more.......I hope she drives off into a fuckin ditch and dies right about now. As well as everyone else that I thought was a friend and who isn't there when I need them

We will see what happens once I have a few drinks and celebrate this fucked up year... And drive my ass home in the freezing rain. Maybe I will crash and die and make everyone happy

No comments:

Post a Comment