Thursday, July 28, 2011

wow

my title says it all ... yes i said i would wait but i couldnt no knowing what was going on was tearing my up inside.  so i called this morning, got her vm told her i would call back in 10 minutes, and got her vm again   i know that she knows this number and stuff and doesnt want to answer it but damn she could just of answered the questions for me .  sent her another email just asking her and i doubt she will respond but its the best i can do .... i cannot believe she wont even say a word to me .. it makes me think what would happen if i ran into her somewhere what would happen .... i mean come on all i asked her was how her mom was doing.  PERIOD.  fucking christ excuse me for giving a flying fuck.  i guess now im turned into the pissed off asshole and this is prolly not going to be good>  im just really pissed that she wont say a fucking word to me and it has nothing to do with her>>>>>>>>>>> yes i do still love her and prolly always will   but i would like to have a chance to be friends with her and thats all im looking for atm


wow nothing seriously WTF im beyond aggitated im getting pissed over this ... how bullshit and cruel do you have to be when someone is concerned for you family member that you cant even acknowledge that they are ok ... i didnt ask for anythign else just that WTF  omg right now my thoughts are GROW THE FUCK UP
i really dont know what else to say at this point but man im trying here ... im working on being totally civilized and just friends but she wont have the decency to answer me about something like this

wow she is totally alienating me and i dont know why .... i dont understand why she is so willing to go out of her way to completely ignore me ... if i could i would make sure i show up somewhere where i know she is to make her answer that question for me.  i know i should just give it up entirely but hell i didnt do anything wrong to deserve this and although she is doing it i dont trule believe its what she wants   and if it is then i would love to here her explain it and why to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment